Here at Be Mindful, we take the privacy of your personal information very seriously and employ industry standard practices to safeguard your data. Here are some of the best practices you can follow to maximise the security of your account.
Use a strong password
Your password must have eight or more characters. You can include upper and lowercase letters, and numbers, as well as extra characters and punctuation marks to make your password even stronger. It is a good idea to make sure that your password isn't easy to guess. If you'd like to improve the strength of your password, visit www.bemindfulonline.com/forgotten-password to reset & change your password.
Check for encryption and SSL
In the interest of your privacy, all Be Mindful web pages utilise the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) function. It is a good idea to look for the padlock icon in your web browser when accessing your account to know that your session is fully encrypted.
Our privacy and security policies
In addition to strong passwords, encryption, and other technology, we have strict policies and procedures in place to ensure that unauthorized access to your account is prevented. These strategies are audited and subject to review on a regular basis.
Other tips for keeping your account secure
- Always use a strong password.
- Never use your password with other online accounts.
- Change your password regularly and avoid reusing old passwords.
- Don’t share your password with other people, even family members.
- When using a public computer, always sign out when your session is complete to prevent other people from accessing your account.